D 7
word of a day: snub somebody into silence
got up at 10:00am
today:1 sheet verbal 1 hour writing
other time: meals for 3 hours, chat for 1 hour, cleaning the house nervously for 30 mins while the visitor didn't come in but leave his present downstairs
My mind went numb sometimes. More and more things lagged behind. I never catch up with my schedule. Insomnia went worse, now it's 4:32 am while I haven't slept for18.5 hours. Don't know what to do, just feel I'm going to screw this important exam!!
got up at 10:00am
today:1 sheet verbal 1 hour writing
other time: meals for 3 hours, chat for 1 hour, cleaning the house nervously for 30 mins while the visitor didn't come in but leave his present downstairs
My mind went numb sometimes. More and more things lagged behind. I never catch up with my schedule. Insomnia went worse, now it's 4:32 am while I haven't slept for18.5 hours. Don't know what to do, just feel I'm going to screw this important exam!!
Comments
I went to the desk studying some vocabularies while still filled with vitality, then I continued studying until 5:40, going to bed and got up at 12:00.
Thanks a lot for your adive. Studying in the midnight could enjoy the serenity and more concertration, maybe it's a blessing in disguise~
Go check my msn nickname:)