D 4

Went to massage tonight. Poor mom was implicated by me and also got insomonia. I think having massage could release our taut muscle to some extent. It worked! I fell alseep around 11:00 pm and got up at 6:00 :D

After the painful massage, we went shopping with uncle's family in the Eslite's Bookstore for two cousins birthday presents. Luckiliy I found "Cinema Serenade" in the music district!! It sold in duex with Cinema Serenade II costing NT$700.

I did few things today, I have to catch up with my schedule as soon as possible.

got up at 10:30 am

today: 1.5 hours math. 1 hour review for previous simulation test. 20 mins analogies.

other time: 1 hour blogging. 1.5 hours massage. 2 hours shopping. 2 hours taking a nap.

undone: 2 hours writing. 1 hour CNN. 1 hour reading. verbal training.

*go to bed at 11:00 pm*(good!)

Comments

roast said…
Thank you so much...

I'm alsways hoping someone could pick holes in my blog. I'm glad that you could do me a favor and I'll keep watching my typing.

No problem, I'll visit your blog often and wish to see you on msn (wow, the first time...)

Popular Posts