journey life
After suffering the overwhemling freshmen life and the jolly summer vacation,
I, now a sophomore, took 18 credits this semester and had decided to lead an ideal life: finding back what I had lost.
Hence, I started painting, dancing, joining club, and continuing my journey, on which i set off last summer in N.Y.C.--after having buried nose in the textbooks for six years, i discovered another fascinating world. I found both the essence of human civilization(skyscrapers, world-famous museums, first-class music center, theaters, dense-webbed transportation, interface of different cultures...) and ugly face of the society(dirty, messy, greedy, selfish, injustice, might, endless desire...). They were so vivid that i couldn't stop seeking anything from this colorful world.
Now I have more time to discover something just around me. While I indulged with the freedom, I must afford some expense. But I cannot refrain from continuing traveling. Life is journey, many people said. As for me, journey is my life, too.
I, now a sophomore, took 18 credits this semester and had decided to lead an ideal life: finding back what I had lost.
Hence, I started painting, dancing, joining club, and continuing my journey, on which i set off last summer in N.Y.C.--after having buried nose in the textbooks for six years, i discovered another fascinating world. I found both the essence of human civilization(skyscrapers, world-famous museums, first-class music center, theaters, dense-webbed transportation, interface of different cultures...) and ugly face of the society(dirty, messy, greedy, selfish, injustice, might, endless desire...). They were so vivid that i couldn't stop seeking anything from this colorful world.
Now I have more time to discover something just around me. While I indulged with the freedom, I must afford some expense. But I cannot refrain from continuing traveling. Life is journey, many people said. As for me, journey is my life, too.
Comments