Greek-Go!希臘左巴
I did had a very good time in N.Y. city last summer. The only thing to regret was that I didn't have a chance to eat Greek food.
But today, I made a wise dicision because I've tasted a typical Greek meal and the restaurant was just near my school. It was warm and fragrant there. There was no finely decoration but plain blue color which made me free and relaxed. I ordered
愛琴海松子雞拌飯, one of their popular meals. I savored the delicious rice and was deeply moved. I was really excited to get the feeling belonging to Greek, or the Mediterranean. Looking at the clear sky and shinning white houses in the picture, I dreamed of visiting this paradise one day. Their specially mixed drink was also nonpariel.
Maybe I may gain a few kilos by drinking too much chocolate...anyway, coming across with delicacies made it all worthwhile.
But today, I made a wise dicision because I've tasted a typical Greek meal and the restaurant was just near my school. It was warm and fragrant there. There was no finely decoration but plain blue color which made me free and relaxed. I ordered
愛琴海松子雞拌飯, one of their popular meals. I savored the delicious rice and was deeply moved. I was really excited to get the feeling belonging to Greek, or the Mediterranean. Looking at the clear sky and shinning white houses in the picture, I dreamed of visiting this paradise one day. Their specially mixed drink was also nonpariel.
Maybe I may gain a few kilos by drinking too much chocolate...anyway, coming across with delicacies made it all worthwhile.
Comments
Near school?
I wanna try!
How do you get there?
dear Theory of Everything(hey,could u please make ur nickname shorter, like TOE or ur English name?), I feel sorry for u cauze u are the one who live in Illinois, tens of thousands miles away from Greek-Go. Thus, I sincerely recommend u come back more often since there is so much delicious food here that u can not taste it all at once.
Unlike u , Intellidryad is luckier because he is my classmate HERE IN NTU. He had got a visiting card and he could go there whenever he want.
As for Kpli, I'm enchanted with "ur" dream which made
Greek more vivid before my eyes. Savoring delicacies is
pleasurable while sharing them with buddy is another enjoyment!