Discovery Taiwan

Just watched the special TV program from discovery channel and was deeply moved.
Taiwan, our hometown, played leading role in the show and was focused on introducing cultural and natural characteristics.
By watching this program, I learned many special art groups and personal workrooms that I had never heard before. All of them boasted their innovation under conflict between tradition and modern. They were neither old-fashioned nor in fashion, they stood out and had their own style, which was inspired by their mother,Taiwan.
yeah....indeed,Taiwan is a place of unlimited possibility. She is widely compatible and with great vitality; people live here with passion and could develop any kind of their world. It's an island in blossom! Although we had suffered from wars, conflicts, privations and even frequent natural disasters, we lived stronger and continued creating miracles on this island.
I'm proud to be a Taiwanese and i'll keep discovering rich and colorful treasure on this island. If I go abroad someday, i'll still keep this spirit in my mind or, go further more:enhance and glorify the Taiwanese spirit!


Comments

Popular Posts