Summer

As before, I post my summer plans here; unlike before, some previous plans had been deleted while some plans are newly emerged and some are strengthened.

1. No More Lab-->YA! I could do more other things, while I would have less lab experience...

2. Reading-->already have an endless booklist.

3. GRE and TOEFL iBT--> most time invested in, a long long way to go...oh, my poor speaking...

4. Traveling--> Shanghai for 9 days (post some photos later) ; round-the-island trip???

5. Keep blogging--> of course

6. Summer courses-->physics

7. Swimming -->everyday

8. Back to Flamenco--> wish I could...

9. Cooking-->I can't always depend on the blender, knowing how to cook is necessary for survival: if I lose my job someday, I could still live on being a cook. Maybe I'll learn Shanghai and Italian food first.

10. Yoga

p.s. I do consider learning driving, but summer is too hot so I'll do it next winter.

Others:

Long-term traveling-->postpond to the next year (if possible)

Comments

Popular Posts