FIFA World Cup
I think watching the soccer game needs more patience-usually there would be less than ten scores in a game, and most time you just see players running and struggling for the ball.But the worst part is that world cup seems to follow the Murphy's Law: When the soccer hit the net, we (Dad and I) were either staying in the rest room or surfing the other channels!-- thus for me,I prefer spending my time in baseball and basketball.
But watching Brazilians playing soccer would be a nice entertainment. Someone argued that " it's the special mix of European, African, and indigenous DNA that gave Brazilians the perfect biotype-short, strong, a low center of gravity-for a game of supreme footwork. Undoubtedly, past glories have helped, creating a demonstration effect, as idols beget idols.
That is how sublimely they play-- Ronaldo's sleight of foot, Ronaldinho's spiriting pirouettes, the way Robinho glissades along the pitch as though on a pillow of air: this is the game that turned an imported English pastime into ballet on grass."
It's a little bit sad that I'm now in the busy season of the finals; I think I would skip most 1st rounds and focus on the 2nd round from June 24th to July 9th.( But it is likely that I'll miss the most important final game because during the time I might be right on the way to Shanghai...)
But watching Brazilians playing soccer would be a nice entertainment. Someone argued that " it's the special mix of European, African, and indigenous DNA that gave Brazilians the perfect biotype-short, strong, a low center of gravity-for a game of supreme footwork. Undoubtedly, past glories have helped, creating a demonstration effect, as idols beget idols.
That is how sublimely they play-- Ronaldo's sleight of foot, Ronaldinho's spiriting pirouettes, the way Robinho glissades along the pitch as though on a pillow of air: this is the game that turned an imported English pastime into ballet on grass."
It's a little bit sad that I'm now in the busy season of the finals; I think I would skip most 1st rounds and focus on the 2nd round from June 24th to July 9th.( But it is likely that I'll miss the most important final game because during the time I might be right on the way to Shanghai...)
Comments