Final Fling

I was surprised by the fact that Diana had eaten rice dumplings made by her grandma in Cal. and also felt it incredible that Diana didn't have any problems of jetlag since she only slept for 6 hours during the past week, when she was working for her final project.
I remember everyone came back late in the summer before, but why everybody came back earlier recently, esp during my finals?? ( Scott and Theresa for last Christmas, and Diana for this time)
Anyway, today might be my last fling during the finals, but I had great time with you all.
Exhausting trip in the city zoo, happy luch and dinner, special experience at 漁人碼頭, and crazy night at holliday KTV.
Hope we would have more fun in the summer vacation!
Want to know more about MIT's interesting stories and enjoy sarra's nice music in his car:)

Comments

Popular Posts