Pick-Hole Game
Well, my blog is one month old already and I'm so glad to see some people have visited my blog and posted some comments here.
Some of you are actually Chinese, while others only share English as common language with me. That is part of the reason why I sometimes post in English, but I may make some mistakes in my writings.
So the hostess now decides to hold a contest, as the title goes, just pick holes in my articles. The more and faster you find, the more possibility you will win. It may look a little bit crazy but I just want to have mutually-beneficial interactions between the blogger and the visitor.You enjoy my articles as well as I get the useful feedbacks and improve the quality of my blog.
Note: because it's a "pick-hole game," you are welcome to find fault in any way, but I prefer focusing on the locution( right word used at the right time).
And the WINNER can get a great feedback. It could be a present, a very nice meal or anything you want but within my capability.^^
Some of you are actually Chinese, while others only share English as common language with me. That is part of the reason why I sometimes post in English, but I may make some mistakes in my writings.
So the hostess now decides to hold a contest, as the title goes, just pick holes in my articles. The more and faster you find, the more possibility you will win. It may look a little bit crazy but I just want to have mutually-beneficial interactions between the blogger and the visitor.You enjoy my articles as well as I get the useful feedbacks and improve the quality of my blog.
Note: because it's a "pick-hole game," you are welcome to find fault in any way, but I prefer focusing on the locution( right word used at the right time).
And the WINNER can get a great feedback. It could be a present, a very nice meal or anything you want but within my capability.^^
Comments
But, I you really want it, here goes...well, just for fun, but not for the prise(corrected words are capitalized)
---
Some of you are actually Chinese,while others only share English as A common language with me. That is part of THE reason why I sometimes post in English, but I may make mistakes in my writings.
So the hostess now decideS to hold a contest, as THE title says, just pick holes in my articles. The more and faster you find THEM, the more possibilE you will win. It may look a little bit crazy but I just want to have mutually-beneficial interactions between THE blogger and THE visitor.You enjoy my article as well as I get useful feedback and improve the quality of my blog.
Note:because it's a "pick-hole game", you are welcome find fault by any way in my articles, but I prefer to focus on locution(THE right word used at THE right time).
And the WINNER can get a great feedback,too. It could be a present, a very nice meal or anything you want but within my capability^^
---
But hay, what if the winner is your friend living in the States? You'd have a hard time thinking of a reward, you know :)
As for my foreign friends, we may meet during summer vacation, either in Taiwan or America, but I have no ideas for other who live in French or Japan....wish we could meet again in NYC...someday.
Visitor counter?ha,good question.I once intended to put it on my blog but I gave up because I don't want to be influenced by the visitor number. I focus more on the interaction,as my blog name goes.
Wish you could keep "playing" on pick-hole game, you did good work!