好熱

已經立冬了,但是每天過的跟盛夏一樣,穿的是短袖,而且確定塗好防曬油才敢出門,
秋裝繼續傻楞楞的躺在衣櫥裡.
well,I'm just dreaming of a COLD Christmas, not luxurious white.
But now,our mother earth seems to be in fever,while it's sick in an unusual way.

Comments

roast said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
roast said…
Dear theory of everything,i just flipped through some websites about falun gong and frankly speaking: this is the first time i pay close attention to this topic.
here are my short-sighted view:
I agree that everyone has right to believe something.In fact,if one thing can stand firm and erect through test of time,it is the "truth" we searched all the times.(though we haven't found it yet).Wwell,a s long as their disciplines don't side with crooked means,I favor his choice on that club(or group).
I'm opposed to PRC for depriving people of the most elementary freedom by ruthless means.
But I think Falun Gong authorities should create their own mark instead of nominal branch of Buddhism.
Hope the following websites help u in time. http://www.buddhanet.com.tw/gem/ggz-150.htm
http://www.buddhanet.com.tw/gem/ggz-73.htm
http://www.intermargins.net/Forum/2001%20July-Dec/911/falun.htm
http://www.mnd.gov.tw/division/~defense/mil/mnd/mhtb/%E7%A9%BA%E8%BB%8D%E5%AD%B8%E8%A1%93%E6%9C%88%E5%88%8A/534/534-3.htm
http://www.a112.com/0207/0-a/a8.htm
﹝法輪功﹞,就是大陸「正
學」所說的「附佛外道」吧?

其實,這只是一種氣功,但卻有想成為宗教的樣子。

近來年,台灣宗教界已有過一些新的宗教或教派,對許多人來說,這
些早已司空見慣,不足為奇。

新的教派,常喜歡示現神跡,以表示自己擁有超能力,藉此吸引人們
去信仰。如佔居於高雄甲仙深山,自成一國的賜安山新約教會,為耶
教的新教派。傳有某人患癌症,醫治無效,瀕臨死亡,前往賜安山
,祈求聖靈降臨醫治,癌症不藥而癒,及其他不少神跡事件。

再如:依附於佛教的盧勝彥、青海、宋七力、妙天等,又何嘗不以神
跡來吸引人們信仰呢?對許多人來說,某某功或修法,修練了之後,
便能疾病消除、身體強健,是非常吸引人的。因為年紀大一點,都有
病嘛。

修行或修練能讓疾病不藥而癒,未嘗不是件好事。這些修練方法理應
受到支持才是,何以會受人排斥呢?

其實,應該怪這些新的宗教教主,不知他們是智商不足,還是自信不
足。為何要依附佛教,說自己是佛法呢?可是講的又有許多曲解了佛
法。如果你的方法真的好,就自立為教,亮出自己的招牌,跟別教無
關。如此,誰會批評你呢?

美國是個新興國家,學術上、宗教上,都可以百家齊放。在西洋的耶
教,日漸經不起科學的檢驗,人們越來越信不下去之後,東方的學
術、宗教,對他們來說,就成了仙丹。由於他們對東方的無知,於是
東方的宗教不論是正是邪、淺膚或究竟,在美國都能吸引一群人來信
仰學習。

所以,當十數年前,盧勝彥在台灣弘揚「啟靈學」,使得一些修練者
引來鬼魂附身,不得解決,盧卻前往美國,搖身一變,成為密宗活
佛。自創了真佛宗,成為一代教主。在美國擁有數十萬信徒,並衣錦
還鄉,風風光光的傳回台灣,在台灣也吸引了一些信徒。

當青海以錫克教之法冒充佛教,在台灣傳法,受到佛教界的圍剿時。
在美國,由於她對某州有所貢獻,某州還以她的生日,定為該州青海
日。

所以,美國就是這樣的一個國家,東方的宗教,在那裡可以是很吃香
的。不管是真是假,只要有東西,這東西有一些人會喜歡。特別是新
興宗教,沒有傳統包袱,能夠迎合現代人的需求、口味,可以吸引不
少的信徒。

美國可能是個學識比較高的國家,但學識高並不表示所見都正確。博
士只是在他專業領域內很博學,到了其他領域,說不定成了白痴呢,
可能不會煮飯、不會....。因此,博士信仰了在我們有識之士眼中
的外道,奉不究竟為究竟,又何足為怪呢?

其實,任何能夠存在的東西,都是有價值的,包括巫術、邪術、害人
之物,只要它能存在,就有其存在的意義。何況,某種修練方法能夠
令人修練之後,疾病消除﹝當然,相信只是某些人有效,不可能是萬
靈的。廣告總難免誇大嘛﹞。這種方法,是不應該排斥的。

所以,如果當事者能夠正其名,氣功就說是氣功,或強身術;或者,
宗教也無所謂,就自立一個新的宗教嘛,不要說是某教,說的卻不符
合該教教義;引用某教名詞,卻曲解了該名詞。

能夠如此,那不就相安無事、天下太平了!
roast said…
Yeah...indeed,too much snow could become troublesome.
my chem professor once stuck in his car during heavy snowy day and was about to die.sounds terrible,wasn't it?
well,i just worried about global warming happened quickly and widely recently.
someone predicted that by 20xx,(anyway..within 40 years)
there will be exciting palm-climbing contest held in vancouver,a city filled with sea water,and there would also be canoes in keen competition between skyscrapers there.
sounds interesting but kinda ironic,huh?
maybe we taiwanese would live in mountains one day,( to return to original purity and simplicity?ha,not bad!)
but fantastic NYC and Shanghai would disappear><(how about holding canoe contest,like vancouver;and there would be international canoe contest each year......)
believe it or not!
intellidryad said…
Comment on our Chem teacher's car:
Hay, he said he drove a Ford Taurus, and I'm not suprised a Ford Tourus would get stuck, even on a sunny day in south California.
2 years ago when I was in the states I had an oppertunity to drive one, and BOY DID THAT CAR SUCK!
I stepped on the gas paddle, and it moved a little bit; I almost floored it, and it still moved as if it was weighing a gazillion tons or something. Will it eventually did speed up, but the acceleration of the car could simply drive you nuts before you mannaged to get it to a "normal speed".

And on the weather change:
You know what? About a week ago it was so hot that I even heard cicadas on the trees! You call that fall? I thought it was still summer.
http://intellidryad.blogspot.com/2004/11/blog-post_110039947234300107.html
roast said…
got it!
very clear explanation,
good teacher u are!
hey......i'm not ICE-timer!
icetimer is an abbreviation of........
i told u before...
let it be secret,then.

Popular Posts