Life @ Campus
What is life about at Stanford?
Three possible answers:
1.Busy
2.Busy
3.well...still "Busy"
I was impressed by the way of teaching here. We invest much time for a single class. Most time we were thinking, which was largely different from what we did in NTU: We were either listening or sleeping; some people even scored high without attending the class.
My passion for science seemed to inflame again, but before I get on board doing basic research, I still need some time figuring out what kind of life I want to lead.
As for activities, well we just calculate by tons. Say, by picking the activities you're interested in today, you can make a schedule ranging from 1:00 pm to 10:00pm. (or maybe later)
I still suffer the disability of communicating with native speakers clearly. I need more work on my poor English. Wish I could make some good friends.
Three possible answers:
1.Busy
2.Busy
3.well...still "Busy"
I was impressed by the way of teaching here. We invest much time for a single class. Most time we were thinking, which was largely different from what we did in NTU: We were either listening or sleeping; some people even scored high without attending the class.
My passion for science seemed to inflame again, but before I get on board doing basic research, I still need some time figuring out what kind of life I want to lead.
As for activities, well we just calculate by tons. Say, by picking the activities you're interested in today, you can make a schedule ranging from 1:00 pm to 10:00pm. (or maybe later)
I still suffer the disability of communicating with native speakers clearly. I need more work on my poor English. Wish I could make some good friends.
Comments
I tend to study whatever interested me, not the "hot testing targets", and thus has a bad looking GPA...
Good luck with communicating in English, it'll only get better with time and practice.
As for the GPA...
i think you got the courage many people didn't have, and I believe you had learned something useful for your future study. If you can do better reaearch than others, then GPA would be just for reference.
Good luck on your applications!