...
我的室友居然把鑰匙副本交給他的朋友
因為我的房間沒有門,只有門簾,大部分的時間我會把簾子拉開,睡前再拉上.
今天晚上十一點我剛盥洗完畢上網收信時,他的朋友突然就闖進來了,還帶了兩個同學.讓我十分不爽.那位上海姑娘昨天同一時間也突然開門進來,把我嚇了一跳,還好我還沒洗澡,不然她就闖空門了.
今天決定把門鎖好,結果她居然用鑰匙打開,真是讓我大開眼界.
我室友最近要期末考所以不留宿舍念書.他們這些當朋友的居然一點SENSE也沒有.進別人房間不敲門也太隨便了吧?
因為我的房間沒有門,只有門簾,大部分的時間我會把簾子拉開,睡前再拉上.
今天晚上十一點我剛盥洗完畢上網收信時,他的朋友突然就闖進來了,還帶了兩個同學.讓我十分不爽.那位上海姑娘昨天同一時間也突然開門進來,把我嚇了一跳,還好我還沒洗澡,不然她就闖空門了.
今天決定把門鎖好,結果她居然用鑰匙打開,真是讓我大開眼界.
我室友最近要期末考所以不留宿舍念書.他們這些當朋友的居然一點SENSE也沒有.進別人房間不敲門也太隨便了吧?
Comments
...
you will need to claim your rights back then...
don't hold back
and just kindly remind them the basic ways of doing things!
hope things will get better!!
do you need to go grocery shopping every week?
... I just moved the mattress and my desk into the apartment; my room does not have a lock either, but I think my two other roommates know how to respect people.
if not.. I will just kindly remind them
:D
I already told my roommate when she came back, and she looked a little bit shocked. She told me she gave the spare key to her friend just in case of losing the original one. And she didn't expect her friend would do such impolite things. She went to "scold" her friend after making apologize to me.
My roommate is a straightforward person, so I can share my feelings directly with her. While two of her friends were so rude that sometimes I need to get ahold of myself before blowing up.
On the other hand, sometimes it's hard to remind my roommate to wash her hands before cooking right after she dumped the trash. I can't just said, "oh dear, why don't you just wash your hands, since they're not clean and might make me sick. (we share some untensils) "