D 14
the picture is from hereWhat did you see from this picture??The answer would be showed tomorrow:)
Hints:
1. The left black curve is me and the right one is theory of everything, my comrade in arms.
2. Omit dotted lines, red and blue colored stuff.
3. The green cross represents "No," meaning the change I want to make tomorrow.
4. Can you find two "Ds" in this picture? They stand for "Day" that are used to record our test-preparing schedules. But why they are in the opposite directions?
5. The length of the curve of "D" represents the total processes of our preparation for the tests in a month. We started from either of the ends but would be the nearest to each other at D15 and then both make a turn on the vertexes.
today: 2~3 verbal sheets
tomorrow: verbal sheets review. writing.
Comments
I'll buy the microphone as soon as possible.
I've heard that skype is better than msn.
Amicus Plato, Amicus Aristotle, sed Magis Amicus VERITAS!