大四再説吧

暑遊歐洲20天 6萬多搞定


【記者王雪美/台北報導】

暑假到歐洲玩20天,只要6萬多元?以住宿費超低的青年旅館包裝的團體行,暑假行程出爐,共有包含歐洲、美加在內的8種行程,西歐20天每人64,900元起,東歐20天每人66,200元起,天數比一般旅行團多一倍,費用差不多,等於省一半旅費。

青年旅館因為像學生宿舍一樣,可以租床位,即使在歐美大城市,租一床不過新台幣幾百元,比起一般旅館住一晚至少兩、三千元,費用低很多。

青年旅館一向是自助旅行者的聚集地,很少看到旅行社帶團入住。台達旅行社是國內第一個使用青年旅館包裝團體行程的旅行社,台達總經理陳進源表示,很多旅遊團強調住宿四星或五星飯店,但是台灣旅客留在飯店的時間很短,花那麼錢住旅館其實很划不來。

陳進源說,針對務實型遊客,台達以青年旅館包裝,住宿只要乾淨、舒適就好,將更多費用花在真正的吃喝玩樂上,所以,領隊導遊只要帶大家玩,不安排購物站,而且午餐自理,省下的時間可以比一般旅行社安排更多景點。

有 些遊客預算較高,希望住宿升等,台達也有住宿經濟旅館的行程,以同樣的英國、愛爾蘭17天之旅為例,如住青年旅館每人70,100元起,住經濟旅館每人加 價15,000元。雖然號稱「青年」旅館,但住宿者並無年齡限制。可洽:台達(02)27406958,或上網 www.tytatravel.com.tw。

同樣以青年旅館包裝的行程還有國外的Contiki,行程遍布全球,選擇更多,但是必須自行到國外集合,且領隊是外國人,參加者要能以英文溝通,較能盡興,限18~35歲年輕人參加,同行者來自全球各地,非常有趣。

10天歐洲行約3萬元起(未含來回機票),即日起至4月底為止,報名參加2006年任何一個超過5天的Con-tiki行程(峇里島除外),都享9折優惠,團費愈高省得愈多。

.詢問電話:金展(02)27751138轉619、620,或上網www.contiki.com.tw。

【2006/04/17 聯合報】 @ http://udn.com

Comments

intellidryad said…
Hm... Useful little article.
I'll remember I saw this one, might be useful in the future.
roast said…
I've been dreaming of traveling around the world, but my journey is restricted to travel with one or more companions-just because I am a female-therefore I should spend more ATPs on finding companies...
I don't know whether could I travel in Europe next summer, but if I study in the U.S. later, I would consider going to Europe then, at least there would be cheaper tickets and shorter distance.
roast said…
Long time no see! My midterm lasts so long that I've delayed my gre for over one month, and those fresh-memorized vocabularies might already slip from my mind...

The plan sounds nice! Hope we could make it someday~~

Recently I've started feeling tired of studying; I want do something else, eithier working or traveling. It's been a long time I spent most my life studying, while I haven't experienced different faces of the society-I'm green to all of them. Indulging in the textbooks all year round made me feel like a fool. Maybe the reason why I feel so boring because there are only two things in my life now: gre and schoolwork. I wish I could make some differences next semester, after finishing those hard exams.

Well, since we've decided to travel in Europe, some homework might be needed. You know some French right? Wish I could learn some Spanish before going there:)

Popular Posts