What's the day?
The day of the good friend's bithday!
The day of union of Estern and Western Germany!!
The day of Blog's birthday!!!
Thanks a lot for you guys companion all the year round, taking care of my baby blog and I believe it had got stronger!
I'll continue working on good articles and welcome to share ideas anytime^^
You've seen the childhood of the blog while I gonna show you the childhood of mine for this special day.
When I was young, I was a curious baby. If something attracted my attention, such as mom’s make-up, I would sneakily lock the door, and performed my great experiment. Finally I made it: I smeared all the makeup on the mirror of dressing table and felt great content as if I decorated a wall with colorful paints.
I was also interested in the picture stuff thus easily got addicted to the comic books. I was a big fan of DoRaEMo. Though I couldn’t recognize words, I got the stories by reading through the series pictures. I usually pinched off the heads of bad guys from comics so there were several holes in the books.
After reading through boxes of DoRaEMo, I got nearsighted and had my first glasses. I’d like to keep it well. Then I remembered mom made everything shining by using loofah(菜瓜布), so I washed my new glasses with loofah and thought it was clever, while I got several nasty scratches on my glasses.
I think I was not only curious but innocent every time I recall my childhood.
The day of union of Estern and Western Germany!!
The day of Blog's birthday!!!
Thanks a lot for you guys companion all the year round, taking care of my baby blog and I believe it had got stronger!
I'll continue working on good articles and welcome to share ideas anytime^^
You've seen the childhood of the blog while I gonna show you the childhood of mine for this special day.
When I was young, I was a curious baby. If something attracted my attention, such as mom’s make-up, I would sneakily lock the door, and performed my great experiment. Finally I made it: I smeared all the makeup on the mirror of dressing table and felt great content as if I decorated a wall with colorful paints.
I was also interested in the picture stuff thus easily got addicted to the comic books. I was a big fan of DoRaEMo. Though I couldn’t recognize words, I got the stories by reading through the series pictures. I usually pinched off the heads of bad guys from comics so there were several holes in the books.
After reading through boxes of DoRaEMo, I got nearsighted and had my first glasses. I’d like to keep it well. Then I remembered mom made everything shining by using loofah(菜瓜布), so I washed my new glasses with loofah and thought it was clever, while I got several nasty scratches on my glasses.
I think I was not only curious but innocent every time I recall my childhood.
Comments
in fact this story was also the transcript of my English class: we just shared our special experiences with each other. I was deeply impressed by a girl in my class- she had talented mimicking differnnt english accents, such as singlish , african-english, taiwanese-english, indian-english...etc. it's a pity that you didnt hear her classic exemple on siglish "www.guaningmio.com" as "tsible-da-bulju-da-觀音廟(台語)-da-kom"(in fact it was spoken by a woman in a singapore movie called "小孩不笨")
I've signed on here now. Write to my gmail account next time, OK? I now use Gmail as my main email(checked daly) and my old Yahoo account is seldom checked. Gmail works better with my PDA.
Anyway, although I've signed in as a blog member, I don't know what to post here. This has been a great personal blog of yours, and I don't know if my posts could be as good in quality as yours. And of course, my own personal stuff belongs to my blog :D
But who knows, maybe I'll start posting here if I come across something good that belongs here.
I got your email address from your msn.(maybe because u're not the hotmail user; we hotmail users could open msn and meanwhile open our emailbox.)
hmm...u're right, since there's still nobody writing here><
but i believe u "contributors" could post sth here such as reminders, traveling stories(it would be better if u also post some photos!), some questions u want to discuss with us , or complaints about icetimer like "hey, your artilces should improve more... "
or, if u feel shy or want to tell sth secretly, u can just save as draft, thus it wouldn't be published on the blog while only shared between specific people.(like secret board in ptt2.)
blogs could also be secret board to some extent, i was trying to do so.