It's a small world after all~~南庄篇

the entrance
這是南庄的民宿--栗田莊
歐式花園,日式風格的瓦房,地中海風格的磚樓...
正當我徜徉其中時
突然望見一似曾相似的面孔,
他就是陳智夫老師--
以前讀國小時教九班的老師,
同時也是這家民宿的主人.
他還記得Scott,Windx,以欣(我忘記提到長盈了><)
他說我挺面熟,還問我以前升旗是不是站第一排的(bingo!)
他很熱心的帶我們參觀每個房間,(還有閣樓可以睡!)
已經有一些民生國小的老師到那邊度假過了,
也有人到他那開大學同學會.
他說我們這群人同班四年,
每星期三下午又校外教學(天阿,他退休七年記憶力還那麼好...)
是很難得的一群
希望我們有空到他那邊喝茶聊天,敘敘舊,賞美景.
http://www.uhome.org.tw/
email: Itcgarden@yahoo.com.tw

part of the garden

the work of art
Posted by Hello
Comments
While I wish I could spare sometime reading. I got addicted to an author(王文華) recently. I like his writing style. His book contains both humor and witty thoughts.
Well I might get busier this summer: Lab, summer courses...so as my classmates. Indeed I want to travel abroad this summer! I'll try...
i dare not to think futher of my exams--just pray for good outcomes...
well i'm not sure whether medical students in the U.S. should go to lab as students(majored in biological science) here.How does your system work?
I was planing to learn cooking, especially Italian food, is there any handy recipe:)Maybe you could stay in my house this summer, going to the same lab with me and cook together~~(what a crazy idea:D)