Welcome to the backyard.
I'm interested in putting various elements into something special.
To me, life is like cooking, and I will bring you the taste of life.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Posted by
roast
年貨大街--"黏人"大街?
eggs
candies
sugarcoated haws on a stick
fancy toys!
have u smelt the NEW YEAR?
Posted by Hello
deer theory of everything: sorry for ur organic chem, and I didn't do well either. I really hated memorizing sth trivial but to be frank, I was lazy to some extent. Well..just take it easy, at least u're "awake," and time will tell u the answer.
Comments
sorry for ur organic chem, and I didn't do well either. I really hated memorizing sth trivial but to be frank, I was lazy to some extent.
Well..just take it easy, at least u're "awake," and time will tell u the answer.
好好玩...
給妳看一個有趣的留言板
http://www.aypwip.org/webnote/Goston
好好玩...
給妳看一個有趣的留言板
http://www.aypwip.org/webnote/Goston