winter break?

The final FINALLY ended and thanks for you guys concerns.
And it's just a "whole new start" of 2005 while different from before.
My grandma was sent to the hospital right after I finished the last exam, and my mood was just like riding the roller coaster. Happily being a baby sitter ( helped mom take care of my 2-year-old cousin, who was realllly cute and naive) and sadly seeing dad's depression, I felt I just started another "life course."
There were so many tragedies happening these days: the destructive tsunami and the poor little girl who were turned down between the hospitals thus got no therapy in time. ( hope she could recover to health...)
Life is really weak, isn't it?
While many of we human beings seemed to neglect being part of nature but just wanted to conquer it.
Basically they didn't respect life.
Then they just kicked against the pricks.

Comments

Popular Posts