Prologue of the Chinese New Year


Countless sausages dazzled my eyes!
Posted by Hello
Hurray for the coming festival! The series photos were pictured from Nan-Men Market, the famous one boasts its typical Chinese food and cooking material.
I call the visit as the "prologue" since it was just the start and samll part of my new year's experiences.
I'm looking forward to strolling around 年貨大街(street full of supplies needed for the lunar new year) and enjoying a family reunion dinner on New Year's Eve. As for the RED ENVELOPE, hehe...I couldn't wait to see it-only before this year-Well, since I'm already 20-old enough but still unable to make money- it would be embarrassed to keep receiving red envelopes...
Anyway, what I concern about now is the chinese new year's syndorme: asleep in daylight;awake in midnight; abruptly increase in weight(nonstop eating of candies and night snacks...). I wish I could control the time this year, as for the weight, my friend told me we can reduce to normal after busy with "add and drop." Well, hope it would work out!

Comments

Jason said…
intense!

love,
jason mulgrew
internet quasi-celebrity

Popular Posts