Murmur
I should think if I did something wrong
if I need any improvement
And hopefully I could get clearer
I was kind of disappointed when I found she treated me
more like an enemy than a comrade
Though older than me she never treated me like a sister
This is the first time happened in my life about
learning what 過河拆橋 is
oh that's really bad
I don't want to think about it but it just happened daily in the life
if I need any improvement
And hopefully I could get clearer
I was kind of disappointed when I found she treated me
more like an enemy than a comrade
Though older than me she never treated me like a sister
This is the first time happened in my life about
learning what 過河拆橋 is
oh that's really bad
I don't want to think about it but it just happened daily in the life
Comments
why murmur?
sad to hear that you have to deal with that kind of people. i may interact with same kind of people next year too.
well, just believe more in yourself, be more courageous, and focus more on the issue itself so you will not be bothered too much by her attitude :)
thanks a lot
i would see this as a challenge
we definitely will meet this kind of people anytime in the future
just learn how to get along with them earlier:)