Commencement: we call it just the beginning

最近不知道怎麼的,懶得說話了.日本回來之後,一切都來得太突然,每一天都在跟時間賽跑,EQ變得很差,個性變得很急,心理還沒有完全建設好. 畢業大家都在感傷,我還過得蠻歡樂的.或許一個月後等我清醒一點就會暗自躲在角落哭泣吧?這幾天班上辦了送舊和謝師宴的活動,我自己也邀了幾位讓我受益良多同學聚餐,難得的友誼是最好的財富,要好好珍惜.
私人聚會part 2.吃完飯後聽完Live Band,現場就開放來賓唱歌.有一些人(大老闆合唱團,聽說是該店常客)有備而來,唱起來有職業級的水準,還有人準備了薩克斯風幫忙伴奏!後來我們這一桌一直被催歌(我們是最年輕的一桌...)我就厚著臉皮上去先唱了一首Close to you,後來坤珀,健淵和孔德鈞都有精采演出.最後大家合唱一起走過做壓軸.搶了大老闆合唱團的風采.



琦芳,高中隔壁班同學,大學四年同窗. 琦芳是個social queen,帶給我許多大學精采的回憶.

我們班的送舊晚會.這張是團照完的偷拍自然照.這個晚會我們自辦自high,一路看來真是心有戚戚焉.一個100多人的大家庭內,大部分的人都很好相處,話不投機,學業上大家彼此幫忙,生活中有好康就到相報,僅致上我最深的祝福.
謝師宴一景,話說那天大家都被我的裝扮嚇了一跳,被別人稱讚還蠻高興的,不過第一次穿高跟鞋好吃力呀,尤其站了一小時後...這張是詩宸的佳作,我的照片則是慘不忍賭...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congrats!
but can you re-post the pictures? I cannot see them!

Yeah! Close to YOU!!

-theory of nothing
Anonymous said…
no worries now...
saw all the pictures!
cute cute :)

but.. why were there so many guys in comparison to females? haha
roast said…
Well...Guys are always more than females in our class.
I thought there would be more females majoring in biology when I got into NTU, but actually not.
intellidryad said…
Everything happened so fast, and I was like "What? It's ending already?" I was worrying about practically everything until this week, when all those parties and dinners reminded me that graduation is just weeks away. Nice, time to panic, aaaaaahhhhhh!

XD

On the male/female ratio, I found it particularly interesting because on our class, male:female=3:1 (approx.). Yet, as I am doing TA work in a BCT class of the Biochem-tech department, they are like male:female=1:7. I always thought their department was very similar to ours, yet the ratio was so different :)
roast said…
If I were you, I would feel excited since there would be a round-the-island trip in Hokkaido!
It seemed that my trip to Japan was twist of fate. Just have fun and leave worries behind. Everything would be different after the journey!

Popular Posts