Sleepy
Around a year ago I got "insomnia." It was not that kind of serious but kept annoying me for the following year. Sometimes I just lay on the bed, having nothing to do. Then I picked a book called "kafka on the shore" and started reading it. As long as I couldn't fall asleep, I read the book. The story was quiet fascinating and I indulged with it. It sounds nice that I used my time well but actually I didn't. I felt sleepy the next morning and kept yawning and lying on the desk.
Later I heard of drinking some wine before sleep is healthy and could fall asleep more easily. Then I started to drink before sleep. It did work! But it's a pity that the wine in my house was in shortage soon and I had to find the other substitutes. Now I drink strange Chinese Medicine alcohol before sleep. But I still feel sleepy the next day!!!
What happened to me!?
Later I heard of drinking some wine before sleep is healthy and could fall asleep more easily. Then I started to drink before sleep. It did work! But it's a pity that the wine in my house was in shortage soon and I had to find the other substitutes. Now I drink strange Chinese Medicine alcohol before sleep. But I still feel sleepy the next day!!!
What happened to me!?
Comments