Final Struggle
上星期動生課在一片哀鴻遍野中趕完進度了
老師應該是很滿意,只是我早已身心俱疲
之前跟分生的signaling pathway搏鬥幾乎到心力交瘁的地步
等到我元氣還沒恢復,就要迎戰近半本的動生課本
上星期二原本懷著雄心壯志要一次念完ch 12(兩章的規模)
但是最後因為坐太久血液循環不良,肩背經脈大亂
於下午五點提前陣亡
看完中醫稍微恢復後
再度力拼落後的動生進度
但一頁頁下來
往往兩眼呆滯思路堵塞
最後沒辦法只好跳著看了
人生最可悲莫過於此--
力有餘而心不足
不過最崇高的假期計畫通常都是這種絕境中誕生的
但是我已經不再信這套了
我考完第一件事就是
睡覺
play and sleep--這是我寒假最偉大的計畫
老師應該是很滿意,只是我早已身心俱疲
之前跟分生的signaling pathway搏鬥幾乎到心力交瘁的地步
等到我元氣還沒恢復,就要迎戰近半本的動生課本
上星期二原本懷著雄心壯志要一次念完ch 12(兩章的規模)
但是最後因為坐太久血液循環不良,肩背經脈大亂
於下午五點提前陣亡
看完中醫稍微恢復後
再度力拼落後的動生進度
但一頁頁下來
往往兩眼呆滯思路堵塞
最後沒辦法只好跳著看了
人生最可悲莫過於此--
力有餘而心不足
不過最崇高的假期計畫通常都是這種絕境中誕生的
但是我已經不再信這套了
我考完第一件事就是
睡覺
play and sleep--這是我寒假最偉大的計畫
Comments
everything moves so fast, i got the payment notice for the next semester this morning and began busy with add-and -drop later in the afternoon...
hmm...i'll have some trips when I become totally free and share some of them with u guys then~
I just came back from a beautiful castle and enjoyed a lot there.
I'll answer your question as soon as possible:)
"what are the things that US college students have and Taiwan college students do not?"
hmm...here goes some of my thoughts:(US=YOU;TW=WE)
you do have more expensive textbooks than we(though they are the same)
you do study harder in college than in high school compared to us
you do offer some internships during winter or summer vacation while we do not
well, I think i know more about TW than US, then I just offer some TW's cases.
i see many of we students here use IBM's computers more often than apple's, but i don't know the situation in the U.S.
The fundings for the research: the electrical engineering department is always the richest since it has many "outstanding alumni." In my school, the EE department has 4 buildings while literature "college" only has "one."
As for the freedom, we can arrange our courses freely as long as we meet the bottom line of graduation-in my department, we should take no less than 128 credits before graduation-but we also need to take some required courses. We can take over 25 or less than 6 credits a semester as long as we get the permission of the director of our department.
Our school has little leadership training program(do you?) but it had held a training for the president of every club last summer.
we can get much useful information (life, school, club...) from a chat room-ptt-I'm not sure whether you have this similar stuff there.
*Or maybe you can say you have a website which can help find old friend from different colleges while we do not.
welcome to ask more about it, since i'm also curious about what happended in America:)
Happy 250 anniversary!!!