生命科學系第一本系刊誕生!


the first issue of NTULS!
Posted by Hello

今天終於拿到系刊,感覺很興奮,這是繼小學畢業專輯之後,第二次和同學出版一本書.
當初根本沒想到會寫出什麼名堂,但在怡吟提議下蹦出了 一篇食記(這和上大學和美食結下不解之緣一樣,純屬意料之外)但令我最感興趣的是系胞十八般武藝樣樣精通,除了各式各樣文章隨書還附贈MTG卡!
現在正逢期末非常時期,慶幸還有一本有趣的書可以幫我紓解壓力!
Well, time to study, good luck on the finals!

Comments

intellidryad said…
Yeah, intresting publication.
By the way, where did you took the picture? Did I see 2 rows of nails in the background?
roast said…
Have u ever seen nails in such "elegant" array?...those are my sony classicals!lol(punch the picture for "higher" resolution)
in fact i was trying to picture the book on my desk while it was "distracted" by mountains of stuff, especially "texbooks!"
roast said…
u 'll get the inside story as long as u're back :)
wait by seven o'clok? come on give me a break!
i wouldn't get up early except for the traveling and going to school(no choice).
but if Jennifer Lopez became the first female president of the U.S., i'd take it into account^^(she said she'll redecorate the White House since it doesn't look very cozy.)
there are two exams left, and i'll share my summer plan with u guys later.(Thailand,Singapore,and...)
what research are u doing now?
in fact i REALLY dont want to go to lab this summer vacation.
i want traveling!
intellidryad said…
J-Lo for president?
Give me a break!
Anonymous said…
系刊系刊 orz
抱歉啦 學姊 ~ 這麼晩才來這裡的說 ~
The first issue of publication of department of lifesciences by the student association and participation of local students is very exciting. Even though it's not much profitable in terms of money, but it is pretty enriching in its content. Not because I wrote something in there, but I suppose it was the fact that we all did, sharing all our knowledge in development of writing skills. ^.^y
roast said…
unexpected surprise!
how's everyhting there, derek?(now i have no problem on writing ur name~~)
i'm quiet busy this summer so i couldn't join the reunion of 14th family in the U.S.-________-
but if u guys get the check(since u've become the seniors of the 94th)...hehehe, i'll be willing to^^
i know u're interested in the Chinese culture. i strongly recommend u an author:余秋雨, an intellectual having talent for expressing Chinese spirit. He made some great work like 文化苦旅, 山居筆記, 千年一嘆...if u haven't read these, tell me if u want. i'll mail them to u (i know books aren't cheap in America as herein Taiwan.)
welcome to share ur life there!
happy to hear the voice from Davis!
Anonymous said…
A pleasant surprise you might say ~ ^.^y that you responded so quickly.

Actually, I am pretty busy myself, in America terms haha, and are they really having the 14th family reunion here?

hahaha, actually personally right now, I am kind of broke for I haven't actually started work yet. I should though, sometimes soon, as I turn twenty perhaps? Haven't earned my own money for a while now.

Actually I am in Cupertino right now, which is an hour south to San Francisco, for my home is actually away from my university, and in the summer I take classes from the community college which I transfer to my university later.

I heard of him, the author,I think I'll buy them next time I get back (haha, so that I have more reasons to come back) and I think my parents' got a few of his works. Thanks for the recommendation!

I am getting more used to English now, as I was not too comfortable in the beginning when I was just back in classes again after being out of class instructed in English for so long. It's kind of a strange feeling, familiar but unfamiliar. Hope that everything goes well over there ^^y
roast said…
remember i was going to share my summer schedules with u guys?
those turned out to be trash during the past two hell weeks><
here shows how i became breathless:after the three-hour computer class at school in the morning i nervously went home for lunch thus i could get to the lab on time. right after the busy daytime work came another tough job:being the tutor of my cousin(Mandy).she is the victim of Taiwanese Education.we fight with her homework from cram school(where poor Mandy must go everyday)until 11:00pm and then we took the shower and it was about time to bed.
sometimes we might struggle for an hour(playing games)which gave us great content and made us feel it's finally like summer.
as for the terrorist attack in London, i feel sad for those innecence, but i think terrorism didn't come alone,it was against the mighty and the powerful. even without the terrorism, the world won't come into peace if the mighty still exist.
besides,i admired Londoners' calm in coping with the multiple tragedy.the blast didn't divide the city,instead it brought everyone closer.it's the city of high civilization.thank god no.29 was fine.

Popular Posts