March on March
Cruel winter is gone, now there's a touch of spring in the air.
After the long winter break, everyone gets busier and busier: Our school is holding the Azalea Festival, and my class was bustling about the Night of Lifescience.
It is no doubt that our political circle wouldn't miss the bandwagon- they held two massive demonstrations, one was held mainly by Pan-Blue while another was by Pan-Green; one disputed the 319 shooting and another opposed the anti-seccesion law. One thing deservered mention is the latter consisted of a great variety of devices and patterns. I still remember the marcher's face, which I saw near my school last Saturday, with lofty aspirations as if he was going to enter the field.(would he act like this when the real war happened?)
But I'm pretty sure they still can't get the pratical solutions to their demands.
So stop wasting the natural resources for those divisive campaigns, spare the time for enjoying the bloom and easing the mind instead of having histrionic reactions to the dumb politics.
After the long winter break, everyone gets busier and busier: Our school is holding the Azalea Festival, and my class was bustling about the Night of Lifescience.
It is no doubt that our political circle wouldn't miss the bandwagon- they held two massive demonstrations, one was held mainly by Pan-Blue while another was by Pan-Green; one disputed the 319 shooting and another opposed the anti-seccesion law. One thing deservered mention is the latter consisted of a great variety of devices and patterns. I still remember the marcher's face, which I saw near my school last Saturday, with lofty aspirations as if he was going to enter the field.(would he act like this when the real war happened?)
But I'm pretty sure they still can't get the pratical solutions to their demands.
So stop wasting the natural resources for those divisive campaigns, spare the time for enjoying the bloom and easing the mind instead of having histrionic reactions to the dumb politics.
Comments
By just saying'I object"
to another country's law, it doesn't do anything.
Like come on, people, it's their law.
What is important now is we our selves should prepare enough defence and prepare for the worst, just in case.
how you can hear all these news and still stay healthy?
That's as easy as 1,2,3
1.Ignore it
2.Now it gets on your nerves, get a hammer.
3.Smash the TV
Then you can enjoy the beautiful world without TV.
That's why I like the TV-B-Gone(lol)
( http://www.tvbgone.com/home.php )
As for the march, I just think it was not a wise way that the president walked on the street with people at this TIME. The society is in peace,though, our president cited many foreign cases and songs as his purpose for march(like a little kid in a large suit.)There are still other ways to stating the opinion, like, the U.S. broke the relationship with us in 1978, people
attack from all sides of the car when Christopher, the assistant Secretary of State, was going to leave the US embassy. At that time, our president didn't order people to do so, while he didn't ban the acts either. He not only kept his dignity but lodged a protest.
hey how's going olivia? Thx for commenting on my blog.
i will not go back to Taiwan this summer b/c im hired by the company im working with right now. Full-time student and Part-time Equustek emplyee, features a good amount of bling-bling and academic pain. "Gotta Luv ENSC (Engineering Science), It's like hell on earth"
But finally I can get rid of grade-12 kids asking how to take derivatives in my AP Calc classes every saturday. Toturing is easy money, but hell I felt like wasting away my precious free time. Seriously, it is so precious I have to squeeze more of it by skipping classes~ =P
Yesterday I handled my first technical support call, and ppl in Equustek are pretty impressed by the way I troubleshoot the network for our customer. but DUH? I thought they know Im a networking engineer. It's clearly printed on my resume "Microsoft Certified System Engineer". Anda, I've been teaching Calculus, Physics, and English for, i dunno, 3 years already; telling customer how to troubleshoot is exactly like tutoring - it's all about telling a complicated story in a way everybody can understand. I was satisfied with wut i did in that call, and so was Waleed my supervisor~ =)
yeah soon i have to start my 20-pages work term report, co-op evaluation sheet, and oral presentation crap...T^T
No more good old time for me~
gotta go watching tv now. It's 9:24PM, I'm gonna catch a show "The Family Guy". getting a real kick out of it. ttyl~
Peace.
Keith Raiter aka Scott Chen
Welcome to my blog,Scott^^
Sorry for replying late since I was quite busy with my "study and play" plan these days...
I'm really happy to hold buddy reunion through the internet!
It's a pity that u can't come back this summer, while I've registered 2006 spring Mr.Su's oil-painting class for u XD, don't skip the class then^^
You guys are working hard: not only you but also sarra and windx are making money now. While I just dig in textbooks and daydream
all day long, fooling around and getting no idea what to do in the future><
Yeah u did make success at troubleshooting , it's neccesary to have patience to deal with customers(and that student).
Hope i could get a copy of tv shows that u recommened-"The Family Guy","The Simpsons", then i'll put them as part of my summer relief~~