warm up body and mind!


grandpa's farmland in the sunshine
Posted by Hello
It's got colder inTaiwan. (regardless of the weird winter typhoon, which just visited us yesterday. )
Recently I had trouble finding something to keep me feel warm. How about eating shabu-shabu? No! It's too expensive! So was the tonic soup sold nearby. Then what about some corn soup? Well, it'd be O.K. but still too much starch...soundsii got nothing to do. But thank goodness! I found them on the weekend.
Dad and I found "beaujolai"(french red wine,12% alcohol) in the "wine cellar" of our house, we drank them with French bread since we got hungry before dinner, but just after sipping some wine and eating some pieces of bread, we felt full and warmer! Red wine was magic since it's both healthful (for cardiovascular disease) and useful to warm your body up!
Another warmer: grandpa's house,my home of childhood,warmed me up once again.
I went back and took the last look at the old house. I also went to grandpa's farmland to harvest some vegetables. The passion for countryside welled up as well as warmed my heart.
As life gets colder, we have to find something to warm them back, I've got two ideas, How about you?


Comments

intellidryad said…
Yeah, wine can warm up the body.
But I'm still waiting for something that can really warm up my heart...
Must life be that hard??
---
Biking against the cold wind~
roast said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
roast said…
uh...hope my conservative point of view didn't disanimate u.if there's a hope,there's a miracle.at least it's already winter,so spring isn't far away.
intellidryad said…
Guess you're much more optimistic...
Don't know if this is good or bad, but I'm still holding on to the last hope I have.

By the way, my blog's got a new "Christmas look", took me about 3 hours drawing with a mouse...enjoy!

Popular Posts